Goldfinger stands behind the quality of every monitor with a 3‐year warranty. Within the warranty period, the warranty will cover any defects in material or workmanship under normal use for three years. Goldfinger will repair or replace the monitor(s) at no additional charge. In case of missing proof of purchase, the warranty period is considered to have started from the date of manufacturing indicated on the product or from the serial number of the product.
Out of Warranty
After your warranty period, we offer out-of-warranty service and repair via our certified service center. Please contact Goldfinger certified service center for help.
Limitations and Exclusions
Goldfinger reserves the right to refuse and return, freight collected, for the following:
- Products that are not covered by the warranty.
- Products with no issues found.
- Delivered to Goldfinger without a valid or expired RMA.
- No fault found
This limited warranty does not extend to any product not purchased from Goldfinger or from an authorized dealer, or to any product that has been damaged or rendered defective due to:
- In some cases, such as with power adapters, the use of third‐party products may pose an increased risk of reliability or safety issues, including increased risk of fire or explosion. This hardware warranty does not cover issues caused by the installation or use in a Goldfinger system of any third‐party products that were not provided by Goldfinger. For customers, this hardware warranty may be voided by Goldfinger, at Goldfinger’s sole discretion, if you install or use in a Goldfinger system any third‐party product that was not provided by Goldfinger.
- As a result of the use of the product other than for its normal and intended use.
- Misuse, abuse, or negligence.
- Damage from improper cleaning.
- Use of parts not manufactured or sold by Goldfinger.
- Modification of the product.
- As a result of service by anyone other than Goldfinger or a Goldfinger-authorized service provider.
- Improper transportation or packaging when returning the product.
- Improper installation of third‐party products or use of the product with non‐Goldfinger products.
- Damage due to improper environment (including improper temperature or humidity.
- Unusual physical or electrical stress or interference, failure or fluctuation of electrical power, lightning, static electricity, fire, or acts of God.
- This warranty does not cover any product with missing or altered service tags or serial numbers (if applicable) from the original manufacturer.
Obtaining Warranty Service
Warranty service is available for all products purchased and located in the U.S. To obtain warranty service for your product, contact Goldfinger Technical Support at (843) 990‐2083 x4 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be asked to provide your name, address, telephone number, and proof of the original purchase along with a description of the product, purchase date, and the product serial number.